PARTNER WITH US IN PROCLAIMING THE GOSPEL
WHY WE GIVE
“Therefore I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven; that’s why she loved much. But the one who is forgiven little, loves little.”
Financially supporting the work of the gospel that takes place at Minto Anglican Church is a really important way to express both our passion for Christ and our partnership together.
- We give because we love the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind and strength and we are passionately committed to growing disciples of Christ.
- We give not because we are commanded to but we give freely because we have come to know how worthy Jesus is of our worship and adoration.
- We give because we know how much God has given us in Jesus.
- We give knowing that it’s not so much about the amount but rather that we let love, grace and thankfulness flow out of hearts.
- We give because we are partners together in the gospel and in the mission of growing people passionate for Christ.
- We give to support the work of the ministry staff who teach us and shepherd us in the gospel.
To find out more about where giving goes to and how to set up your giving to church, please contact us. To set up your own electronic transfer use the following account details
3 WAYS TO GIVE
If you would like to make your offertory by way of direct deposit.
The Minto Anglican account details are:
Account Name: Minto Anglican Church
BSB: 012 318
Account: 302 652 573
Please indicate the service you attend
& your name (optional).
You can give securely online. You can set up recurring donations or do one-time gifts.
You can give via cash or cheque at any of our Sunday gatherings through the giving box. Offertory envelopes are available upon request from the church office.